Israel Discovery Tours has created the ultimate "Adults Only" tour. The superiority of our Israel experience and our reputation for excellence is well known all over the country. We know you will be impressed with our attention to detail, superb quality, well located hotels and our own staff of incredible guides. Our Israel team has meticulously planned our tours and itineraries and we promise to make your discovery of Israel surpass all expectations.
We offer Deluxe and Value departure dates for our "Adults Only" tour. The itineraries are identical, the only difference being the accommodations.
All 5 Star Deluxe Hotels - The very best in Israel
Identical Itinerary - Different selection of hotels
Our Routing is Unsurpassed. An overnight at the Dead Sea allows you to fully enjoy this unique region without the exhausting pre-dawn trip from Jerusalem to Masada and back again. Visit Eilat in the middle of the tour; a break at the beach right when you need it. We fly from Eilat to the North as we always avoid long tiring drives. Our routing also allows us to create the perfect tour of the North which includes Haifa and the magnificent grottoes at Rosh Hanikra.
We Never Compromise On Quality. We discover all of Israel, never eliminating sites to save on entrance fees.
Hotels. Whether you select our Deluxe or Value Departure, the hotels that we choose are the finest in their class in terms of quality, service and location.
- The Old City/Western Wall - In depth touring in the heart of Jerusalem
- Hadassah Medical Center – See the famous Chagall windows
- Tel Marisha Archeological Dig – Sift through the past at a real archeological dig
- JNF Forest Tree Planting – Connect to the land as we plant trees
- Yad Vashem – Special memorial service at Israel’s national memorial to the Holocaust
- Israel Museum - See the Dead Sea Scrolls and the fascinating mini model of Jerusalem
- Tower of David Sound & Light Show - The story of Jerusalem unfolds through breathtaking virtual reality images projected on the Citadel
- Masada – Herod’s mountain top fortress and Israel’s greatest national symbol of resistance
- Dead Sea – Take an unsinkable swim and enjoy the spa facilities at your hotel
- Bedouins – Enjoy tea & hospitality in their tent.You may even ride a camel!
- Great Crater at Mitzpe Ramon – Awe inspiring beauty at Israel’s “Grand Canyon”
- Yacht Cruise on the Red Sea – Lunch, swimming, fun and relaxation on the Red Sea
- Caesaria - The ancient Roman amphitheater and aqueducts overlooking the Mediterranean
- Atlit – Detention camp constructed to imprison Jewish immigrants during the British Mandate
- Golan Heights Winery – Sample some of the best wine that Israel has to offer.
- Jeep Tour in the Golan Heights – Go off-road and see the beauty of the Golan Heights.
- Safed – Fabulous holy city of mysticism and artisans.
- Fun Boat Cruise – Music and dancing on the Sea of Galilee
- Kibbutz Home Hospitality – Meet with “kibbutzniks”, have dinner and learn about this unique Israeli way of life
- Rosh Hanikra – Take a cable car to see the magnificent grottos.
- Haifa – Visit the beautiful Bahai Temple and Persian Gardens
- Ayalon Institute –The secret bullet factory hidden from the British Army
- Palmach Museum – See, hear and feel the struggles of the young self-trained soldiers at this multi-media museum
- Our incomparable Farewell Banquet with music & dancing!
Please call us for a full detailed brochure with day to day itinerary.
We always send you the exact itinerary - never a sample!
15 Day Adults Only Tours
- 5 Nights Jerusalem
Complete and in depth touring in a city of overwhelming emotions and beauty
- 1 Night Dead Sea
Full overnight to enjoy the Dead Sea and only minutes away from Masada for our morning tour
- 2 Nights Eilat
Relax and enjoy the beach or take our incredible optional day trip to Petra, Jordan
- 2 Nights Tiberias
Our perfect tour of the North includes: Safed, a Jeep tour of the Golan Heights, Haifa and the magnificent grottoes at Rosh Hanikra
- 3 Nights Tel Aviv
Stretched along the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean, Israel's largest city is home to wonderful museums, restaurants and shopping
Includes: Hotel Accommodations, Full buffet breakfast daily, Comprehensive itinerary via luxury air conditioned motor coach, Licensed IDT Israeli guide and driver, Arrival & Departure transfers on tour dates, Porterage, Entrance Fees, Hotel taxes and service charges, and Red Sea yacht cruise with lunch & snorkel.